Join us in congratulating and celebrating the amazing editors graduating this year.
In their time with jGirls Magazine, these young women have honed their voices and led conversations that inspired all of us to speak up and make the world more equitable, more just, and more harmonious in its diversity. Before they leave us to go on to exciting new opportunities, we are celebrating them and their achievements with us.
Attend or Support the jGirls 2020 Virtual Graduation
The graduation celebration will be live-streamed on August 9th, 2020 at 3PM Eastern. We hope you can join us! Can’t attend live? We’ll make the replay stream available to all registrants.
Please use the form below to register and/or send your messages of support and congratulations to the graduates.
Please consider making a donation in honor of jGirls’ Class of 2020
Donate any amount. We are grateful for all donations supporting jGirls and helping us amplify and elevate the voices of Jewish teenage girls!
Suggested donation levels:
- $18 and up: jGirl Junior — Ages 19 and under, have your name listed on our Honor Scroll
- $36 and up: jGirl Senior — Ages 19 and under, have your name listed in our Honor Scroll and your message in the Mazals & Wishes section
- $180 and up: Friend — Have your name listed on our Honor Scroll
- $360 and up: Supporter — Have your name listed in our Honor Scroll and your message in the Mazals & Wishes section
- $500 and up: Role Model — Receive a special mention at our graduation (in addition to above)
- $1000 and up: Mentor — Receive a special mention at our graduation and a personal thank you note from a jGirls editor or alumna (in addition to above)
- $1800 and up: Visionary Receive a special mention at our graduation and a personal thank you call from a jGirls editor or alumna (in addition to above)
If you prefer to donate by check or ACH transfer, please contact us.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and will be securely processed by JFC, our fiscal sponsor. All donations over $180 and messages accompanying donations over $360 will be shared publicly.