Lead the Conversation as a jGirls Magazine Editor!
Join our 2018–19 Editorial Board:
- Shape the direction of jGirls Magazine’s content.
- Build a community of collaboration, connection and friendship.
- Engage in dialogue with girls from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
- Get editorial board training from a wide variety of experts to build leadership, decision making and communications skills.
We’re looking for leaders who:
- Self-identify as a Jewish girl/young woman.
- Will be in 10th, 11th or 12th grade for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Want to develop their voices and leadership skills.
jGirls is committed to the visibility and representation of the different voices, perspectives and experiences that comprise our diverse Jewish community. We actively encourage participants who are diverse in their Jewish identification, sexual orientation, gender expression, race, ethnicity and abilities.
If you are not sure whether you are eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss with you. This will not affect your application in any way.
Applications are due by May 6, 2018 at 11:59PM Pacific time