The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. You must be 13 years or older to use the Site. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
No Professional Advice
Your use of the Site is at your own risk. By using the Site, you acknowledge that we are providing the Site for informational purposes only, and that we are not providing the Site to you for the purpose of making medical or mental health diagnoses or giving you any medical, mental health or other professional advice. We encourage you to consult with a physician or mental health professional in connection with any and all medical or mental health decisions and independently verify any information found on the Site on which you intend to rely.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to use the use or access the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. Prohibited activities include:
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Site content,
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site,
- attempting to impersonate another user or person or using the username of another user,
- criminal or tortious activity or using the Site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations,
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site,
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools,
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, using or launching, developing or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software,
- collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses,
- using the Site to forge e-mail headers, or send bulk unsolicited e-mail messages,
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission, and
- tricking, defrauding or misleading us and/or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords.
You may be allowed to publish or submit material to the Site, which will be generally available to all users of the Site. By submitting material on or by means of the Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that, as between us and you, you and only you will be responsible for such material and for any consequences that arise therefrom, and that you will hold us (and our employees and officers) harmless from any claim arising as a result of your submission of material to the Site or the publication of you materials by the Site. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of confidentiality of any nature with respect to material that you submit on or by means of the Site.
You agree not to upload, submit, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right unless you have the express legal right and/or have received all necessary permissions to do so. You further agree and acknowledge that you have the burden of determining whether you have the express legal right and/or have received all necessary permissions required to upload, submit, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You further agree that you will not upload, submit, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material that:
- violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation,
- is subject to an exclusivity agreement with a third party that prohibits publication of such material on the Site,
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, disparaging, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, threatening or harassing to any individual, entity or group,
- includes any information that contains any personally identifiable information about an individual including addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone number,
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files,
- is lewd, profane, obscene, vulgar or indecent, including any content that is violent or pornographic or that contains nudity, explicit violent or sexual material, or depictions of violent or sexual acts, or
- offers or disseminates any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, unsolicited mass mailing, spam or unauthorized advertising.
By uploading, submitting, posting or otherwise making material available on the Site, you shall grant to us and hereby do grant to us a worldwide, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable and freely sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such material in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed and/or to create derivative works based upon such material, with respect to each, for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user of the Site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use.
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, redact, refuse to post or remove any material uploaded, submitted, posted or otherwise made available on the Site including, but not limited to, material that is unlawful, offensive, harassing, threatening, harmful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, gambling-related, racist, graphic or otherwise objectionable or for which you do not have the express legal right and/or necessary permissions required to upload, submit, post or otherwise make available such material on the Site.
We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of users (including their comments on material) or for views, opinions and statements expressed in material submitted by other users for public display through the Site.
You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. It is your responsibility to evaluate, and we make no guarantees regarding, the accuracy, completeness, currency, suitability or quality of any content of the Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site or broadcast elsewhere.
Your Use of Information Contained on the Site
All contents on the Site, including trademarks, service marks and logos and including the “look” and “feel” of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements), are the property of us or the respective owners of such content and are protected by U.S. laws and international treaties. We authorize you to view and download a single copy of the content on the Site (excluding Marks (as defined below)) solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell or distribute the content on the Site, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose.
All product names, names of services, trademarks, service marks, logos and other indicia of source (including all goodwill therein and associated therewith) (“Marks”) are our property or the property of the respective owners of the Marks, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than with the express written consent of jGirls Magazine.
You acknowledge that the permission granted in this section does not constitute an endorsement by us of you or your use of the information and content. Please contact us directly for special copyright permissions.
Linking to Other Sites
We do not endorse, warrant or otherwise guarantee the substance of any third party websites linked to on the Site. We will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any information accessed or obtained from third party websites accessed from the Site. Access to third party websites from the Site is done at your own risk.
Compliance with Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations applicable to use of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We assume no responsibility for the activities or conduct of other users on the Site.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND OUR AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of the Site to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to our Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on our Site directs users to another website that contains material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent as set forth below. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement. Our designated agent may be reached as follows:
Designated Agent: Copyright Officer
Address of Designated Agent: 25 Broadway, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10004
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Revised: December 6, 2019